This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up to learn remotely, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
Virtual sports classes can be viewed on www.kassirersports.com website once you are given access.
• Within 24 hours of completing your registration and payment for a class, we will email you the link to the private page so you can learn remotely.
We recommend that your child participates in our class outdoors or in an empty garage if possible.
You will need to have the following equipment at home to participate and learn remotely:
For all Classes: A small towel or wash cloth, 6 cones or items to be used as markers such as food cans or small stuffed animals and water to drink during the class.
Tennis: Wilson Jr tennis racket; 6 tennis balls. We recommend the following size tennis racket & balls for your child by age:
• Ages 5—6: 21” jr racket; red or orange and yellow starter tennis balls
• Ages 7-8: 23 jr racket; orange and yellow starter tennis balls
• Ages 9-10: 25” jr racket; orange and yellow tennis balls or green dot tennis balls
• Ages 11 and older: full size tennis racket and yellow tennis balls
Basketball: 1 basketball. We recommend the following size basketball for your child by age:
• Ages 5-7: 25.5 basketball (you can go up a size if you prefer)
• Ages 8-11: 27.5 basketball
• Ages 12-14: 28.5 basketball
Soccer: 1 soccer ball. We recommend the following size soccer ball for your child by age:
• Ages 5-7: 23”-24” (size 3 ball)
• Ages 8-11: 25”-26” (size 4 ball)
• Ages 12 and older: 27”-28” (size 5 ball)
You can order affordable sports equipment online through various websites such as: Amazon, Target or tenniswarehouse.com
Unlimited views included with each class.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.